Amanda add-on
With the new changes to the pig I do think her getting an add-on rework probably after Freddy is huge possibility so I just wanted to look into someone for add-ons.
Top tier:
Video tape and John's Medical file - Honestly anything that increases the ambush charge time really helps when using it at a pallet. These have always been top tier and that's probably not going to change.
Rule set no.2- It helps waste time and honestly it should be part of the base kit . Honestly nothing much else to say about it
Mid tier: probably controversial
Tampered timer- don't get me wrong this is a great add-on it's just that it's way too unreliable for it to be in top tier. If the survivor gets their trap off early it essentially didn't add any pressure and was a waste of a slot.
Create and bag of gears- basically read above, while these are a lot more reliable a survivor getting the trap off in the first or second box really hurts its potential.
Jigsaw sketch- I think you're getting a pattern the one problem with having a power based around rng is that it makes the add-ons unreliable they either working your favourite or they don't as I said before this and the ones I've mentioned previously are great addons just too unreliable to be put in top tier.
Last Will: I like the add-on it's nice to have a little bit more stolen power however as I said before reverse bear traps tend to be unreliable, so your extra RBT can end up doing absolutely nothing
Amanda's letter: my favourite add-ons based on concept alone it changes up the play style of Amanda which I love however the penalties you get outweigh the rewards. Either reduce the penalty or increase the range of the aura and this can very easily hit top.
Low tier:
All the status effect bear trap add-ons - basically what I mentioned before when I was talking about bed shop related add-ons but worse.
Well it's nice to place a status effect on survivors a lot of these are very easy negotiable and immediately after the trap is taken off. It also doesn't help then Amanda's baretraps are limited to 4-5 at best with no way to get new ones it essentially makes them pointless.
1 positive I will give the status effect add-ons is that it makes the people with bad trips easier to get however why are you focusing on chasing people with traps I don't know ( while I'm not saying don't attack people with bear traps on if possible I'm saying what's the point in Basing your loadout around tunneling somebody who's not working on gen's)
Low tier:
The add-ons that increase the frequency of jigsaw box skill checks - They suck, these add-ons straight up suck just like my problems with unnerving presence it makes it a lot easier for competence survivors to rush through on things. If a survivor is good at getting greats increasing the chance to get greats is not helping you
Interlocking razors: great on paper terrible in execution. Honestly you would have to help somebody messing up on a jigsaw box for it to work and as I've stated before reverse bear traps and everything attached to them are unreliable and limited with no way of restocking.
######### tier: these addons are actively detrimental to use.
Amanda secret: it's sucks don't use it. It's literally the equivalent of getting a papercut and amputating your whole hand lightwave the status effect add-ons the main benefit it gives you helps you go after survivors who are literally not doing gen
Jigsaws annotated plan's: The exact problems I've had with jigsaw sketch but instead they thought it was a good idea to kick you in the balls of the increased reverse bear trap timer.
It's purple cousin outclasses it and even then you're stuck with a penalty and unreliability so you lucked out there.
Comments