End Game entity displeased at the killer if all 4 survivors escape and takes the killer
I know this has most likely been thought of but I have lots of cool ideas. I think it would be amazing, funny, brutal and also fruitful (fans/$$$) if it just so happens that the killer activates the "END GAME" but fails to kill all 4 survivors once all 4 survivors exit the gate or hatch the same thing that would happen to remaining survivors would.. wait for it.... BOOM reach up and impale he or she killer! Just an idea but as a lady of DBD I am very passionate about this game its great. BUGS need work but its still fantastic and if you agree that this would be an amazing addition to The End Game and Dead by Daylight itself please spread this and lets make this happen it would be so cool to see.
Comments
Your username says everything.
At first, I liked the idea, but now you got me thinking OP just wants to add insult to injury by BMing until the Killer effectively concedes by opening the Gate and then watching them die as they escape.