FPS Drop
I don't know if it's just me but today my FPS has been going to ######### to the point where I can barely run around. Is it because it's on the PTB? Because usually my FPS are fine.
I don't know if it's just me but today my FPS has been going to ######### to the point where I can barely run around. Is it because it's on the PTB? Because usually my FPS are fine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The new patches lower it, mine used to be 150 average now it's 75 average
What the? What? How? That's insane. U tried the basic stuff like pressing alt+enter twice and checking GameUserSettings.ini for correct values?