I just realised...
...i spend more time in the menu looking at the infinite loading screens and waiting to find a match than actually playing the game.
It's kinda sad when you think about it.
I miss times when I was new and didn't know anything about perks, maps, killers, their powers, addons etc. Whenever I heard a heartbeat I was like "omg where is he coming from?!" i was so scared! But it was fun as hell! It's what kept me playing this game.
I didn't know anything about the game, but I had more fun than I am having now.
You know, it's not fun going up against moris, insta heals, insta hatchets, noed, hatch, keys and other op s*it that completely ruin the skill in this game.
Why did you add all this, devs? I don't understand.
You literally nerfed the most op perk in the game, but added another one a month later. And if you defend MoM, you clearly never play killer and are just plain dumb.
Being able to take 1 extra hit without downsides (the downside is non existant) is HUGE, especially for already bad m1 killers.
it's a weird thread, there are a lot of things in this game that bother me.
i often launch the game and think "oh god is it gonna be another legion with a mori, or is it gonna load infinitely, or is the game gonna start with 4 players".
Actually i dont even know what keeps me from quitting completely.
I guess I like the main concept, it's one of its kind. It's fun.
But it gets ruined by all of the above mentioned.
Comments
Start playing killer, you find games very fast.
Just had one of the best games as Pig (played her for her daily), just about to hook the last one, boom game crashed, no bloodpoints earned, daily got reset and I got ######### on for "ez baby killer dc"