Let's pretend Scream is announced for DbD
What would your hopes be for the chapter? What Ghostface do you want? The original two? TV show? Sequel Killers?
What about the map and survivor? Sidney? Casey? Woodsboro school or a random house?
I'm trying to picture what a hypothetical Scream chapter would look like. 🤔
I think it'd be cool if they left the identity of Ghostface a mystery and not put hey its stu or billy in the lore.
Comments
School, I like school maps, Sidney and both of Ghostface's identities
Well with Ghostface there's one thing the series and movies shared is usually there were multiple people assuming the role of Ghostface or even copycat killers. In the movies the killer was always a step ahead and was playing the victims right into their hands. For a Ghostface killer in DBD I don't expect two killers on the map (Although that would be cool) but I'd expect Ghostface to be good at mind gaming and deceiving survivors somehow. A lot of people remember the phone bits but those were only tools in Ghostface's pursuit to terrorize his victims.
I liked both the movies (First two) and the tv series but if we had to pick one I'd want the original Ghostface from the movies.
For survivor I want Officer Dewey no question about it. Sidney is alright but I found Dewey more interesting throughout the series. I mean it's unlikely but it would be cool to get two survivors and a killer from a licensed chapter but probably out of BHVR's budget. Although yes it's likely with a Scream chapter we would get Sidney that's the obvious go to fan favorite.
Would also be cool if there was a cameo for Stab which was the fictional horror movies in the Scream universe. Ideally we would have the school and surrounding areas around it with little nods to the movies.
---
Edit - Wait I just looked it up are the Stab movies actually a thing?
Sorry forgot to add onto it
GhostFace should work like dokkabie, you cannot do much while your phone is ringing and have to turn it off, or the r6 version, rapidly jab your finger then yell internally at your phone to fix it
The survivors have cell phones now? Hehe.
Sorry but if theres a killer whos always steps ahead the survivors until they fall into the situation the killer planned for.... That killer gets nerfed and their power neutered for that situation its used for.
Sorry couldnt resist the jab at pig ptb nerf.
So the phone thing everyone whants for him is madness 3? Repeated sounds/screams until they search their pockets / snap out of it. Sounds weak for a new killer.
Both the stabbing focus and the 'repeated ringing for locating survivors" is already being used as tools for other killers. Devs will have trouble designing something unique for him. (Especially since pig already has that crouchy stabbing, legion that running stabbing, and doctor that searching their pockets)
@Raptorrotas He'd have to be stealthy. Some weird Pig/Legion hybrid.