Player Lv/ XP gain
Hey, i want to know how you get the most XP out of every Match...
I know you get 18XP for an iridescent Shard and some XP for daily Killer/Survivor Rounds. But how do i get "Match XP" ?
And how much do i get from Daily Killer/Survivor?
Do i get "Match XP" for time in Game? or for the amount of Bloodpoints i earned in a Round? or a Mix?
If someone can explain it... would make my Waiting for the 2.0 Patch (PS4) less Painfull
Comments
You gain exp based on time in game. That means you can literally afk the whole game and still gain exp.
It's based on time in match I don't know how much you get daily for killer and survivor.
Thx 4 the Answer... ^^
Means: If i want to be a d*ck and farm many XP... i can just hide from the Killer all day long, doing nothing... so the game lasts about 30mins. I get ton of XP?
Means: Killer that Slug till 4 survivor r down and Hardcore Camp/Survivors gen rushing and escaping fast get very less XP?
Do not even try that, there are tons of salty survivors, we do not need another one.
And no, there is a limit to EXP, so you will be wasting your time, and killer's time.
... i just sad that to understand it. its an "IF" i would do that... So what is the max and when is it reached? (The amount of Time to Play a Round to max the "Match XP")
I mean... its prevents me from Gen rushing... and as a Killer should Prevent them for Fast Kills (Camp/tunnel)
... not talking about "bp=Bloodpoints" i know how i get those fast. I mean the Player Lv XP to get shards. Cuz i really want that "wax" Outfit for my Wraith
but i dont have that much Money. And i want it as Quick as Possible.
Match xp is still capped somewhere around 10 minutes.
Time a matches with your phone or stopwatch, you'll be able to figure out the max xp.
Only if the survivors are dickheads and dont leave.
In fact I derank by staying afk somewhere and I can confirm that survivors will always prolong the game to tbagg an afk killer (I know its ridiculous, but it happens in at least 80% of my deranking games)
Of course it can also happen that survivors finish the game in 3 minutes if you are afk, because sadly gens can pop that quickly
The most of xp i got from the time was 500+
Maybe it's helpful i dunno
I think there might be a cutoff. Matches that seem longer than normal, I still only get around 550-580 exp + the emblem bonus. Not sure what the actual sweet spot is, but 8-15 minutes or so works out to 500+ just about everytime. I don't actually time my matches as such, but the few times I did looked like this. It might just slow down the exp gain after a certain time so people don't abuse this mechanic.
u gained xp by 3 systems: Emblem System, Blood Points Categories and Time. To gain the max xp per lobby, u should work with survivors, and interact with killer, then survive enough time to get the max reward, it's mean 7-8 min alive.
Check my guide in my profile if u need it.
but in this way you should got a soft ban to do afk, or farm
afk or Farm isnt a ban reason...
You can report for AFKing though.
Pretty sure.