Dwight's 'Blue Steeled Spectacles' Cosmetic Ruined in PTB 2.7.0
Why has his head been changed so drastically? I paid for the cosmetic the way it was, now you've changed the hair and added a stupid handlebar mustache to it. Dwight no longer has any decent head cosmetics.

Comments
He still looks kinda handsome lol
Regardless, I don't know why BHVR think it's acceptable to change something people paid money for AFTER the fact, it's already been out for over half a year. If you wanted to give Dwight a handlebar mustache then by all means do it, but why alter an already existing cosmetic to do so?
I don't even know how this one looked like before. But yeah, I agree. Why changing a skin to something after it got released.
You can't imagine how mad I was when they made Dwearder back to it's ######### look which is now. He had a smooth bald head and then they reverted it again for some reason.
I'm starting to get sick of this company giving us things and taking them away after they've emptied our wallets.
First they gut Freddy, then they gut Legion, now they're just completely changing cosmetics after everyone has bought them. I know it's an incredibly minor thing and it seems silly to get upset about but it's essentially theft at this point.
But I can understand. Paying money for something that came out like A and then they change it to B. It has almost no effect for people who don't care. But for some people it gets annoying. I mean, they change Freddy now to C after the release and nerf but I just want to play a Killer which is fair and not #########. Legion needed tweaks and I doubt he'll make it like this to the live version, they have to change something because some parts are pretty unfair and literally nerfed.
Thanks for the backup. I'm glad I'm not just being a total whiney #########, but I see exactly where you're coming from too. I would like a response on this one day, but I doubt I'll see one.
I've been around since early 2017 and at this point I'm just considering finding another game to main. Behaviour are changing, and I'm really sick of it.
I don't know. I've been in this game almost since release and my will is to strong. I couldn't just leave this game. I love it even if the devs make stupid decisions sometimes. But they're also just humans and in my opinion they made many things better rather than worse in the last year. Many people also like complaining about stuff which is ptb. Most of the time, things aren't going live all the way it's in the ptb. Legion needed that change but a few things were to much.
But I am always ready to backup and agree with others.
Eww.
I hate the era of facial era we are in. All the games are trying to shoves facial hair onto everything. Shoving it on a already made cosmetic is just poor taste.
legion hes cancer now in the ptb hes ok he will get tweaks by the time freddy rework its coming soon so i dont know why you complain alot and i like the new cosmetic the other 1 was wierd but also never seen any change of cosmetic so maybe youre dreamming something xd
Your entire response was painful to read.
The 'xd' was just the cherry on top.
Please go away.
That's what's gonna happen when people blindly put their fate and money into a developer with a questionable track record and greedy business decisions.
I personally thing the LEGION has to much advantage over victims. once the Legion is on you it's near impossible to escape, he runs twice as fast as you and even jumping over a downed pallet does nothing he just jumps over it behind you. victims have no defence against the legion except when he whacks you one just hopes you run away in the opposite direction and get away before he turns around and finishes you off. my opinion is LEGION is just far to hard to shake off.....
I'd say that warrants a refund if you don't like the upgrade, send an email to support.
Changing a paid cosmetic after it's been sold... These Devs... They make some of the weirdest choices I've seen in games.
Yeah not a fan of the mustache. The face was perfect as it was before.
If the cosmetic looked as it does now, I would've gotten a different one. This pisses me off since the old version was my favorite dwight head cosmetic, and it worked nicely with my outfit. The mustache ruins that.
also thought I'd add a side-by-side to this forum
Honestly I love the mustache he has now but that doesn't mean I'm okay with them changing cosmetics. If they want to change them so drastically then make them separate on the store. Or make to where if you click on the head you get the option for the old version or the new one.