Survivors need more things to do..
I play this game for a long time but i don't enjoy playing survior that much anymore
Because everytime i have the same situation, should i do a generator now and if yes will the killer DC because 2 other gens will pop any second, or should i play with the killer but then he will DC too most likely.
I don't think its the games idea to run straight to the killer after the game starts just to make him happy that he found someone before gens are done
Seriously i don't like to do gens anymore, everytime when a game starts and i see 2 survivors are doing a gen already i can't join them, i just can't..
Survivors need more important stuff to do, finding 5 useless totems or some chests is not really the challenge to bring the fun back
And another thing i really would enjoy would be an event where bloody party streamers would appear very often on the bloodweb, everyone would benefit from that, and since there are now so many survivors and killers its impossible for new players to catch up
Comments
*cough* like fixing the sabotage mechanic, out-of-chase distraction techniques, and creating better ways for survivors to communicate with one another in the trial outside of Survive With Friends.
I agree. When I first started playing this game I only played survivor since that role fits me better I think. But then I got bored and started playing killer, it was like playing a different game. They have their own style and abilities, unlike survivors which are different only by looks and perks they use.