Opinion on The Legion Change After Playing Them

As I thought previously, The Legion changes we're not as devastating as some we're stating. Legion is actually in a good spot now, how ever there are some QoL changes that could be made to make the experience more enjoyable.

feral frenzy changes

All Feral Frenzy changes in my opinion are fairly good, and balanced. How ever there are some things that are questionable that I would like to speak of.

The fact that the stun time now is 4 seconds instead of 3 is quite annoying. Feral Frenzy's cool down is already 20 seconds. So changing the stun timer from 4 to 3, or maybe even 3.5 would be less annoying to deal with. Feral Frenzy can actually be countered by Dead Hard, make Legion miss and hit and it could impact the game quite at lot at higher ranks. With 4 seconds stun as well many people will feel like Cold Dirt and Joey's Mix Tape are a must (They aren't but they are currently fairly strong when used together)

Also maybe make Feral Frenzy like The Spirit's Phase Walk. In the way where you can see Scratch Marks but not blood in Feral Frenzy (or vise versa) Currently its just annoying to deal with, it would just be a QoL change.

The movement speed reduction while in Feral Frenzy is fine. You can notice the difference but its fine, what isn't for speed is the vaulting speed. Vaulting a pallet/window now just feels.. odd. It feels like the gang wen't out to the local restaurant and ate the entire menu. Or dug up that store clerk and ate him. It would be nice to revert these changes.

Deep wound changes

The Deep Wound changes are all fine in my opinion, it prevents Moon-Walking Legion. Which was more of a chore to go against more than anything. How ever not able to see the timer tick down on survivors would be nice to see that go back to how it originally was, also maybe seeing the mend time to be slightly increased.

Final words

These are all just my opinions, I love the changes for The Legion and its now a more fun and enjoyable experience on both sides. These changes I mentioned we're just QoL changes that would be nice to see.

Also, 1 other thing to mention. The Pig changes should be reverted, I understand it was done because of the introduction of The End-Game Collapse. How ever it could of been like when a survivor is on the hook or in the dying state, (the timer of the collapse slows down) Once a survivor has a RBT on their head.

Alright, thats all folks. Thanks for reading <3

Comments

  • I agree with everything you said, but im going to add that i don't think we should need FF gauge to be full before we can use it, especially with how easy is it to lose some of the gauge and how long the recharge time is.

    I still would like having the old FF movement speed back but i can deal with it being to this current speed if everything else get tweaked, i also think the pin should apply on the same hit that applies DW to the target.

  • Im just gonna say this:

    Just because you've got a 4k against bad survs in the PTB doesnt mean the killer is good.

    Im just saying this 'cause I saw by other youtubers that the survivors are playing like potatos in the PTB,so its easy to get a 4K.

    I said this cause (maybe) you made a 4K and were like "wow this Legion is good!" But if thats your opinion Im fine with that.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Im just gonna say this:

    Just because you've got a 4k against bad survs in the PTB doesnt mean the killer is good.

    Im just saying this 'cause I saw by other youtubers that the survivors are playing like potatos in the PTB,so its easy to get a 4K.

    I said this cause (maybe) you made a 4K and were like "wow this Legion is good!" But if thats your opinion Im fine with that.

    No, I have gotten 4k's with the new Legion yes, but I've also had more bad games with him/her as well. I don't think they're strong but they are (in my opinion) stronger then before. I'd say they're a bit better than Doctor, simply because of they're tracking, they're slight map pressure and their ability to stall the game slightly. Legion has a little bit of everything and thats what I like about this new update.


  • @Plu said:

    I agree with everything you said, but im going to add that i don't think we should need FF gauge to be full before we can use it, especially with how easy is it to lose some of the gauge and how long the recharge time is.

    I still would like having the old FF movement speed back but i can deal with it being to this current speed if everything else get tweaked, i also think the pin should apply on the same hit that applies DW to the target.

    There's a reason why they changed the FF movement speed. They explained this on their most recent Q&A. Legion can now travel 50m in Feral Frenzy, opposed to I believe was 30m. If they kept the 5.28m/s Legion would be able to travel around 70m in FF. Also I think the power activation should be the same as it is now with the gauge being full and just reduce the cool down or maybe charge it 75% before activating. Causing the FF gauge to be activated half way would just bring players to play like the old Legion by using Frank's Mixtape and Stab Wounds Study/Filthy Blade.