Was Legion given faster vault and break animations outside of feral frenzy?
The patch notes confused me a bit. It mentioned the legion’s vault time and break time were reduced outside of frenzy?
I’m hoping that means that without any addons, he can break pallets and vault windows slightly faster to compensate for the deep wound oof.
Comments
Outside of Frenzy, his basic actions are exactly the same as any other Killer. Could you quote the exact bit that's confusing? I might be able to fix it if it's worded strangely.
EDIT: I think I see the line you're talking about. It's giving you the time for similar actions for comparison. The Legion's breaking speed is the same.
Why would they BUFF him after burying him? Lol think man... Think!
It was worded ok but I just misunderstood what it meant. It was under the legion’s tab so I thought maybe his vault and pallet break times were very slightly increased so that he would still retain his chase abilities in some way.