Seriously: When are we going to get the ability to stop someone from unhooking?

Even with the WGLF changes it still won't stop clueless randoms from unhooking me without BT or anything to help me not get tunneled. It would be really ######### nice to have the ability to deny sandbags altogether

Comments

  • I don't think they will do that.

    If something like that happens to me I will just still stand, won't give the stack to the WGLF user and suicide on the hook.

  • when i'm on the hook i 'm in such terrible pain i want someone to get me off the hook. in all seriousness it's part of the game. sometimes you get lucky sometimes you are screwed.

  • I agree with this but I believe people are going to neglect the idea considering people may use the ability for trolling purposes and/or trying to reserve the points for their friends.


    I think its a great idea over all. ๐Ÿ’œ

  • @Delfador said:

    I don't think they will do that.

    If something like that happens to me I will just still stand, won't give the stack to the WGLF user and suicide on the hook.

    you don't know if he has WGLF. in fact i barely see anyone use that perk anymore nowadays unless its double bps or you're playing with friends?

  • Even with the WGLF changes it still won't stop clueless randoms from unhooking me without BT or anything to help me not get tunneled.

    This would be fantastic but the abuse and trolling are also highly likely...

  • If you are afraid if getting tunneled use DS!