Guillaume is a cool guy
I really like him, he seems to understand how to approach issues and to create awesome stuff with love. Hopefully he will be in the next streams aswell and explaining stuff.
I really like him, he seems to understand how to approach issues and to create awesome stuff with love. Hopefully he will be in the next streams aswell and explaining stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. Everyone was awesome. Ethan also seemed very knowledgeable and passionate about the Legion changes, AND he had some stylish af nail polish. respect
Is the style of Ethan or did he lost a bet or something? Cuz well, a bit unusual to have nail polish as a grown man.
But yeah he was cool aswell, great team.