Bloodpoint refund
My inventory is filled with items and offerings that i will never use. it would be nice to get a partial refund of the bp or able to delete.
My inventory is filled with items and offerings that i will never use. it would be nice to get a partial refund of the bp or able to delete.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Better idea,
Put in a system that reminds us to put on addons/offerings... or is really annoying if you don't.
Then we can think about making all offerings also be worth our time.
Developers already said that they have this function in plans, but not in a high priority.
In the survey the developers asked what we would think about a "crafting system" which I'm assuming is referring to item/offering combining.
For example: Brown med-kit + brown med-kit = Yellow med-kit
I don't believe that there's, A) enough items or B) addons that are functionally similar enough to warrant a system like this. How does a green med-kit combine with a yellow mid-kit versus a brown med-kit? How do you combine a styptic agent with a rubber glove when they are functionally completely different? It gets complicated!
I'd much rather have something along the lines of what you're proposing in that I could sell my 60 rubber gloves for maybe 50% of their original price (1,500 BP) for a total of 90K BP that I could put to better use.
It can also be made in a way of adding a new currency that you get by destroying offerings, addons or items, which can be used to buy a specific items.