Is this a Forum notification Bug?

If someone comment my comment,

then I dont get a notification.

It was no big deal for me.

But I rly dont know, if this is a bug or a feature.

Comments

  • There are people whose comments don't show up. I try to warn them on their profile when I catch them, but they usually don't believe me. I've reported this bug before, but I've yet to receive any feedback.

  • There is a bug with notifications currently. Notifications were made to work with the old text editor that we switched off of a little while ago. Basically you get a notification when someone puts @yourname in a message. The old text editor would do this automatically, but the new one does not do that yet.

    If you want to make sure the person you're replying to gets a notification for the time being, you can @theirname just to be safe.

  • Ok, thanks thats help.

    @Peanits and @Orion are rly fast.

    And thanks for the help.

  • @Peanits said:

    There is a bug with notifications currently. Notifications were made to work with the old text editor that we switched off of a little while ago. Basically you get a notification when someone puts @yourname in a message. The old text editor would do this automatically, but the new one does not do that yet.

    If you want to make sure the person you're replying to gets a notification for the time being, you can @theirname just to be safe.

    @Peanits That's not it at all. I reported a bug a while back wherein certain forumgoers' comments were invisible. I was told this would be passed on, but received no update since then.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/443143#Comment_443143

    @Peanits That's not it at all. I reported a bug a while back wherein certain forumgoers' comments were invisible. I was told this would be passed on, but received no update since then.

    That's a separate issue, if we're thinking about the same thing. When that happens, you'll get a notification but see no comment.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/443155#Comment_443155

    That's a separate issue, if we're thinking about the same thing. When that happens, you'll get a notification but see no comment.

    @Peanits Whoops, I misread. You're right. Any update on that issue, though?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/443161#Comment_443161

    @Peanits Whoops, I misread. You're right. Any update on that issue, though?

    Nothing yet, unfortunately.