Addon Reworks
I just wanted to ask if we can expect Addon reworks for some Killers. I mean I can list some things:
- Nurse: Doesn't even have pink addons and pretty broken Addons (some of her Addons also mess up your muscle memory which isn't that ideal)
- Billy: Doesn't have pink addons either (Alot of addons have the same boring effect just with higher numbers and he has like 10 yellow addons)
- Bubba: Just like Billy (Chili addons do excactly nothing and like Billy, a few addons have the same effect just better)
- Myers: His jewerly addons are kinda useless, Vanity Mirror is ######### because Scratched Mirror exists (which does the same thing just much better), and every duration for Tier 3 addon except Tuft of Hair, Lock of Hair and Hair Bow are useless because the stalking requirement is just as high as the green one and you still have less Tier 3 with the yellow and the brown one, Boyfriends Memo is useless if you don't use Scratched Mirror and Reflective Fragmend and Glass Fragment are also not that good
I made a list of potential Addon changes on my own where I gave every Killer their amount of Addons (4 brown, 5 yellow, 5 green, 4 purple and 2 pinks) and also watched that they had kind of an use. So if anybody wants to see that huge list I can send you on gmail.
my gmail: [email protected]
Comments