For one second...
Can we not nerf legion?
I read the patch notes for 2.7.0A and now we have nerfed cooldown add-ons
Can we not nerf legion?
I read the patch notes for 2.7.0A and now we have nerfed cooldown add-ons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should've worked on them longer before ever releasing them.
Wish more people play the PTBs, the more feedback the better. The community wants to offer all this "feedback", play the stupid PTB, didn't you all complain about not being able to help out or something?
@Swiftblade131 Honestly, even though I am a legion main, I have to agree with this
I wish I could play the ptb. I saw monto use the cooldown add-ons and they’re still strong.
What's the difference? Devs don't listen us so why bother?
@Ihatelife Eventually they will
Doubt it.
That's like saying your vote won't matter/make a difference. If they don't listen, they wouldn't have a Q&A, they wouldn't have made a forum, and they wouldn't acknowledge the community here, which is 100% incorrect.
The DEVs may not listen 1:1, but they do take into account the feedback provided, whether you choose to believe that or not.
100% agree with you.
@TreemanXD that was before the nerf.
@Unnamed_Freak they needed a nerf. I just hope it wasn’t too bad.