Calm Spirit PTB
Calm Spirit: Calm Spirit now hides all screams and their associated loud noise indicators (if any). Adjusted the text to be more global.
Does this include screams while falling?
Also here is a short list from memory of things that make you scream:
-Doc's shocks
-Clown's gas
-Infectious Fright
-Iron Maiden
-Make Your Choice
-Getting hit by the killer
Comments
Make your choice doesn't make you scream tho?
Doc got an indirect nerf?
@wait4him2leave
No. Calm Spirit already worked against madness screams.
@McCree Yes it does. When you unhooked someone and MYC procs your character screams. It's how you can tell killer has MYC if you aren't the one making the save.
The perk is kinda good now, came a long way.
Still won't beat out meta perks, but is a great perk for the stealthy boys.
Weird because I played against a killer with that perk like a few days ago and my character did not scream but I did get a notification that I am exposed XD
I've been running it and will forever because f*ck the Doctor.