Xbox update 2.0

So The new Patch has been released finaly but I can't seem to access the Auric Cells, The Shrine, Both Clown and Kate and they aren't in the store either. Has there been any mention on if they are coming out later or if they should be out now?

Comments

  • Midnight your time. Xbox store needs to update
  • I believe Shrine is closed till Friday, or Sony approves the patch, whichever comes later.  other than that no idea why you can't see the store.  Going to be several hours till i get home and can check myself.
  • They did mention that the DLC would come soon. At least you guys have the 2.0.0 patch. Sony taking their time with certification unfortunately.

  • It will get live at midnight. Not_queen wrote it on another disxussion.
  • Auric Cells are available to purchase now on the Xbox Australia store.

    No Clown DLC.

  • It will get live at midnight. Not_queen wrote it on another disxussion.
    Do you know which one? I can’t find it. 
  • It will get live at midnight. Not_queen wrote it on another disxussion.
    Do you know which one? I can’t find it. 
    The "i download a 12GB Patch at the Moment" or like that. I searched for you, you're Welcome.


  • Hope it uploads now