Next level Spirit mindgames
First off, I am in no way justifying that the current bug with Spirit should remain, the one in which the glass shattering sound plays as you start phasing. However, I have actually managed to use it in my favour.
I, as Spirit, was chasing a Survivor as he got to a dropped pallet. Not safe pallet, just a regular one. As I was trying to pull off the usual "stand still pretending to be phasing" mindgame, I thought to myself "If I force the sound to play, will that make him vault over faster?". And it worked. I phased, the sound played, I stood inside my husk and that made the Survivor vault and allowed me to down them.
Now, this wont work every single time, but that is Spirit mindgaming in a nutshell. The sound wont play reliably, but I feel its yet another layer of possibilities.
Ok, now that Im done talking... FIX THAT STUPID BUG ALREADY, DEVS. <3
Comments
Wow, that's such a crazy mindgame, I would never have thought of that myself! Standing still while Phase Walking, that's so crazy haha!
Thanks for sharing!
Honesty it should be like that sortof cause if you hear hear spirit go into the thingy right people whil think she went around it but you actuelly still there tbh
Imagine, actually having to do something (even if it's just pressing a button, instead of literally doing nothing) to perform a mindgame. The mind boggles. But I like it. And as Jonathanskilz said, that's sort of how it should be.
Everyone has been doing that since the bug...
It doesn't work against really smart survivors, since they just run from the loop or hide with Iron will.
So it might work against decent, and average survivors but not against really good ones.
AND PLEASE FIX SPIRIT 😭