Wiggle bar in the screen
Dude, it is the third time just TODAY this happens. Please, bring the fix in the live game faster. This bug is literally screwing my games.
Dude, it is the third time just TODAY this happens. Please, bring the fix in the live game faster. This bug is literally screwing my games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i've had this happen twice. It's really annoying because you stop moving for a second whenever you press A and D.
I've had this happen to me once before. It was really frustrating and annoying. I still somehow managed to escape though!
You can’t even run properly with his bug
It has happened to me fairly frequently, and there are many threads about it in the Bugs section of the forum.
Fortunately, in the 2.7.0 PTB patchnotes:
"Fixed an issue that could cause the Wiggle prompts to be active from the start of the match."
So hopefully it is fixed.
Can't run or crouch
I let survivors take hatch and work on gens freely when I see them running with Parkinson's. It's a messed up bug.
I saw this, but they could anticipate just this fix in specific, at least.