Devs this silence isn't good
We're getting no news on the Spirit situation if this was an intended shadownerf. Then come clean about it.
We're getting no news on the Spirit situation if this was an intended shadownerf. Then come clean about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well there’s a Q&A tomorrow but we can already tell that they will cherry pick the less controversial questions.
They wont come clean, it's so frustrating. If it was a bug they would have fixed it this patch. They didn't even fix the volume bugs ffs. It's obvious they want Spirit to perish.
My days as a spirit main will be over soon then most likely and I will be a nurse main again I guess....
@KillermainBTWm8 I'll still main her, I just wont be as satisfied and probably play Hag much more.
I mean they did say it was a Bug and that it will be dealt with, We just don't know when that's going to happen.
It's very strange for a bug to add sounds that were never in the game before but how and ever even if they did add these sounds as a nerf I just want to see it fixed.
We're collecting info on audio issues in general (quiet footsteps, audio occlusion, spirit audio, etc.) and bringing them to the team. Unfortunately I don't have any concrete changes to give you just yet, but we are looking into it.
What is the Spirit situation?
This community is a powderkeg waiting/wanting to explode.
The devs or even their spokesperson not_queen needs to be every careful especially when theres currently such a "big" ptb going.
@Peanits
If you could consider lowering a bit Wraith's noises when invisible it would be great.
Not necessary though, I like how he is now but he might need a small buff to make his stealth more viable.
Thanks @Peanits you rock. I was totally afraid she'd stay like this with her cracking noise and her phasing being predictable.
With the Plague update people noticed there was a new sound placed for when spirit uses her power or vaults a window, Survivors could also hear it so it essentially was telling them when she was phasing or vaulting making her mind game potential useless.