It is literally the second best endgame perk in my opinion and I like endgame
Cause I wanted to be a perk and i figured remember me was the most fitting because i main Freddy and I wanted a Freddy perk :P
It’s my favorite perk to use and looks nice as a pfp
Save The Best For Last is my favorite killer perk :3
Simply because BBQ is my favourite perk.
I actually want to make killers scary again so since nothing else seems to work I will go for cheeky jump scares with Insidious.
I used BL a lot when I play survivor
I like Ash with a #########-eating grin.
I like the solidarity icon.
Favourite perk. Was either this or aftercare but I cant run aftercare at rank 1 so I choose this
Because bond is the best and my favourite perk. It provides a lot of information throughout the game.
Because i am lucky boi ;)
If the current Legion changes goes to live without any tweaking i'm going to switch to Mad grit because the perk icons perfectly reflects my feelings.
I wanted to be a perk and I'm a Kate main. ^^
It's also her only perk that's good on it's own. >>
Iron will is the only perk I never drop, unless I'm levelling a character. It's my most favourite perk with STBFL.
Only reason I'm not STBFL rn, is because I don't use it on Nurse, Billy or Leatherface. So it's not a staple in my builds.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cause I wanted to be a perk and i figured remember me was the most fitting because i main Freddy and I wanted a Freddy perk :P
It’s my favorite perk to use and looks nice as a pfp
Save The Best For Last is my favorite killer perk :3
Simply because BBQ is my favourite perk.
I actually want to make killers scary again so since nothing else seems to work I will go for cheeky jump scares with Insidious.
I used BL a lot when I play survivor
I like Ash with a #########-eating grin.
I like the solidarity icon.
Favourite perk. Was either this or aftercare but I cant run aftercare at rank 1 so I choose this
Because bond is the best and my favourite perk. It provides a lot of information throughout the game.
Because i am lucky boi ;)
If the current Legion changes goes to live without any tweaking i'm going to switch to Mad grit because the perk icons perfectly reflects my feelings.
I wanted to be a perk and I'm a Kate main. ^^
It's also her only perk that's good on it's own. >>
Iron will is the only perk I never drop, unless I'm levelling a character. It's my most favourite perk with STBFL.
Only reason I'm not STBFL rn, is because I don't use it on Nurse, Billy or Leatherface. So it's not a staple in my builds.