Question: Is Farming Bannable?
Think it is, any other bits to it?
Think it is, any other bits to it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Theoretically yes, but you wont be banned for it if that makes sense for you
If everyone is down then you're fine.
The ban hammer gets dropped when say 1 survivor doesn't want to farm and just wants todo gens and leave. The other twats then help the killer find the guy not farming. I've had survivors block exit gate levers for 5 min+ while the killer finds me.
If you are going to farm make sure everyone knows beforehand.
@RemoveSWF you can't ban what you can't report! The in game report doesn't work, sending links to youtube videos don't work name shaming don't work. Hell the patch updates fix somethings and break others. Notice a trend. BTW are still banned on the Steam forums?
@RemoveSWF so you voice your opinion and they didn't agree. Shame on you!!! What a joke!
Like what happens to me every time. I don't like to farm, I don't believe in doing it. I usually keep to myself and do the gen's and try to just leave. Killer seeks me our with help and hangs me to my death.