PTB Positives

Legion: Eh, not that bad. Granted, he feels slower than normal and Frenzy feels kinda sluggish but other than that he's just become more of a "set 'em up knock 'em down" killer.

Also they FINALLY listened to my suggestion about character themes:

CHECK IT OUT!

https://youtu.be/YfnjM22-0So


Comments

  • Noed got a nerf almost every bad survivor wanted. Now you only have to deal with it for 15sec.

  • We’re Gonna Live Forever somewhat encourages “safe unhooks.”

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Noed got a nerf almost every bad survivor wanted. Now you only have to deal with it for 15sec.

    Wait Noed got a nerf? So its only active for 15 seconds after the last gen is completed?

  • @Dwight_Fairfield

    That's how long it takes to open gates and not many killers can patrol between both in that time.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield

    That's how long it takes to open gates and not many killers can patrol between both in that time.

    Ah I see. Well even less time with anyone running Wake Up and Leader.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Coldwind Farm finally has solid maze wall tiles. Only took them 3 years -- oh wait we're talking about positives, right.

    MoM is no longer bugged without a nerf or a rework. I guess that's kind of a positive. Now if only they'd give even 1/10th of the attention and care to the 40 other bugs on the killer side which strongly hinders them.

    (If you can't tell, I'm grasping at straws to feel positive about with this entire PTB).

    @Sairek Now imagine if they also could remove all the god pallets around the Thompson House and also STOP MAKING NEW MAPS SO ######### HUGE!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Coldwind Farm finally has solid maze wall tiles. Only took them 3 years -- oh wait we're talking about positives, right.

    MoM is no longer bugged without a nerf or a rework. I guess that's kind of a positive. Now if only they'd give even 1/10th of the attention and care to the 40 other bugs on the killer side which strongly hinders them.

    (If you can't tell, I'm grasping at straws to feel positive about with this entire PTB).

    @Sairek Now imagine if they also could remove all the god pallets around the Thompson House and also STOP MAKING NEW MAPS SO ######### HUGE!

  • NOED is still an obstacle if you wish to rescue a teammate.

    And you do want to rescue a teammate, don't you?

  • @Peasant I have a question, what happens when they left you a killer to listen to his music and then you go to the menu of the survivors or to the main menu?

    (I ask this because im in ps4 and i cant play the ptb )

  • None... Maybe the lava looks to the endgame.

  • Best positive is Legion nerf. Endgame is awesome. Fix to Coldwind tiles is sweet.

    You done good devs.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Coldwind Farm finally has solid maze wall tiles. Only took them 3 years -- oh wait we're talking about positives, right.

    MoM is no longer bugged without a nerf or a rework. I guess that's kind of a positive. Now if only they'd give even 1/10th of the attention and care to the 40 other bugs on the killer side which strongly hinders them.

    (If you can't tell, I'm grasping at straws to feel positive about with this entire PTB).

    Waaaait what? Are you beeing serious with the coldwind farms? Are they all solid now? Not transparent at all anymore? No advantage for survivors?

  • @The_Bogeyman said:

    Best positive is Legion nerf. Endgame is awesome. Fix to Coldwind tiles is sweet.

    You done good devs.

    Endgame update is literally nothing more than "NORMIES GET OUT". It holds no danger to the survivors. Its a 3 minute limit to tbagging at the gates. At least it looks cool.

  • 15 seconds to open a gate is way to little time I think. Kind of removes a lot of the tension.. well... whatever. I'm tired of this game changing all the time and making the killer's job harder. I thought it was supposed to be scary but guess I was wrong.

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    @Peasant I have a question, what happens when they left you a killer to listen to his music and then you go to the menu of the survivors or to the main menu?

    (I ask this because im in ps4 and i cant play the ptb )

    @Walker_of_the_fog_96 If you were to choose the Clown and the back out to the main menu you actually go back to the default (or current?) menu theme.

  • @The_Bogeyman Hey, can you offer any constructive criticism about the old Legion or at least make it look like you didn't just sneak aboard the band wagon?

    I've seen all of your posts and it's just the same "LeGiOn NeRfEd GoOd JoB dEvS1"

    There's a mountain of things to pick on, just take one and run with it. Put in some effort.

  • Coldwind changes are nice, I can actually play games there now and have fun, so I'm happy about that.

    I dig the fact that Killer remixes now play when you select them. I'm hoping that the Devs eventually go and give every killer their own remix.

    I actually like that Endgame Collapse ends Hatch Standoffs and Survivors that will waste an eternity teabagging at the gates.

    Sure those things are overshadowed by a lot of the downsides on the PTB, but those 3 things are nice.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Noed got a nerf almost every bad survivor wanted. Now you only have to deal with it for 15sec.

    What are you talking about? The only change I saw for killer perks was Remember Me.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/438110#Comment_438110

    Waaaait what? Are you beeing serious with the coldwind farms? Are they all solid now? Not transparent at all anymore? No advantage for survivors?

    @HavelmomDaS1 "Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of pure imagination. . ."

    20190423180316_1.jpg 20190423180312_1.jpg