Yeah the delay removal is definetly a buff for the Wraith. The pig changes tho.. But I guess it was needed for not destroying the mechanic of the RBT during the end game collapse. I can imagine everyone using addons to make it impossible for you to remove your trap in under 3 mins
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most telling part is that they thought Wraith needed a nerf.
I haven't seen anyone, not even the most hardline cranks among survivor mains asking for it.
The wraith was not nerfed. He only received two changes:
1: An audio change upon cloaking (not uncloaking).
2: Removing the delay after uncloaking before you can attack.
If anything, the wraith is more powerful than before.
Oh thank Entity, i read that wrong.
@Peanits Then can you or someone else maybe remove my comment from here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/59074/live-q-a-2-7-0-ptb
As it's a comment based on false information now and doesn't really deserve to be there anymore.
I see that it's gone. Many thanks!
Yeah the delay removal is definetly a buff for the Wraith. The pig changes tho.. But I guess it was needed for not destroying the mechanic of the RBT during the end game collapse. I can imagine everyone using addons to make it impossible for you to remove your trap in under 3 mins
Not suprise. No one wants test them, because of those massive nerfs.
Idk if it's just me but there is short delay when u fake to go invisible again. Is this a bug or intended to be like this?