Please buffer my lovely killer;The Doctor.

I love the killer called The Doctor.

He is too weak.

Please buffer him.

I want everyone to play with him.

Comments

  • We asked for pig buffs and got nerfs, enjoy Doctor while it lasts, he will probably be next.

  • Well, he got a small nerf with the Nurse Calling nerf in the last December. It,s no longer a must have perk on Doc... :(

  • One thing I'm wondering is if it would be a buff for the Doc if Snapping Out Of It completely emptied out a Survivor's Madness. It would mean the Doc can get a scream from them quickly again since getting to Level 1 is pretty quick.

  • @TAG said:

    One thing I'm wondering is if it would be a buff for the Doc if Snapping Out Of It completely emptied out a Survivor's Madness. It would mean the Doc can get a scream from them quickly again since getting to Level 1 is pretty quick.

    Thats pretty interesting, but i typically use doctor hallucinations to see where the survivors are at madness II

  • @HermanTheDoctor said:

    Well, he got a small nerf with the Nurse Calling nerf in the last December. It,s no longer a must have perk on Doc... :(

    Dont worry Herman, ill play him in your honor... But sadly i dont expect a buff anytime soon

  • He needs anything but buffs,thank you.