What do you think about The Pale Man from Pan's Labirynth as a killer?
Cause I have never seen anyone bring him up in any discussion. Is it just me that is scared the fck outta him?
Cause I have never seen anyone bring him up in any discussion. Is it just me that is scared the fck outta him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean LOOK AT THIS MOTHERF***ER!!!
Wow, this discussion blew up...
Theres just a lot of other topics.... battle pass (which is big), MoM..... etc.... me personally find this interesting
Really? Well, then let's talk about it, shall we?
Jesus, my personal charm must be at a negative value because I'm making people go away so easily.
I love the Pale Man's design. He looks amazing and really creepy.
I don't really have anything to say beyond that, though. I'd love to see killers that look like him or something out of Silent Hill, but I don't think that's in our future.