Are you smoking something?
What the hell are those RBT changes?
Now Pig is worse off than Freddy
What the hell are those RBT changes?
Now Pig is worse off than Freddy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im honestly shocked.
These changes are horrible.
I mean, one of Freddy's most common perks that he relies on just got gutted too, so no that isn't true. It's still bad; no compensation for the inevitable nerfs that came because of the EGC. This does feel very badly thought out.
๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
She can still... hit people, right?
I feel really bad. I can just imagine 3 people with the RBT on their head t-bagging at the gates.