When will be beta of new end game update available?
You mean the PTB?
I've heard it is today, but only for PC users.
I hope this helped. :)
i know, but im asking about time.. not date. because im waiting :P
@Saon371 said:i know, but im asking about time.. not date. because im waiting :P
@Saon371 said:
Its normally around 12-1 p.m, Eastern Daylight time I think
SOON™
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the PTB?
I've heard it is today, but only for PC users.
I hope this helped. :)
i know, but im asking about time.. not date. because im waiting :P
Its normally around 12-1 p.m, Eastern Daylight time I think
SOON™