Ultra Rare Add-ons
Do you guys feel like some of those don't belong in this category? Because I honestly think some of them are way too weak to be considered ultra rares. Like Father's Glasses and Tatto's Middle Finger, those add-ons don't feel like ultra rares, they feel like either very rare or rare. But i dunno, it might be only me.
Comments
Yeah, and then theres rule set no.2 which should honestly be built in and black box for freddy is pretty pointless imo
Fuming mix-tape
Yeah BNP is a POS, throw that into the pile.
Oh yeah, this add-on is so lame that I forgot about it.
Ultra-Rare add-ons should heavily impact the way a game plays out in a trial, yet some ultra-rare's are just very obscure utility that might help out
Black box is good if you’re running a Mori+Dying Light.
@Speshul_Kitten I was talking about Rules Set No.2.
Edit I always forget to use "@" when talking to someone.
When brand new part be a good addon we can rework these.
Father's Glasses, Tattoo's Middle Finger, BNP, Fuming Mix Tape, Rule Set No.2, and maybe Black Box should all be dropped to at least very rare or lower.
Brand New Part. Its an add-on for the toolbox that instantly completes 25% of a generator if you hit 2 moderately hard skill-checks.
Rules Set No. 2, Black Box, Red Paint Brush, Tattoo's Middle Finger don't feel like ultra-rare.
Red Paint Brush could be a very good add-on if the part with the reduced movement speed would get removed.