Question about the ptb
Will there be anything in the patch notes we don't know about yet?
Will there be anything in the patch notes we don't know about yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Entirely possible. Small buffs and nerfs to perks and abilities
What if it turns out there isn't?
I can't confirm only Peanits or Queen can but it's definitely looking like that's the case.
Other than bug fixes of course.
We know some perks/pig are being changed in some way due to end game
@Bbbrian2013 I would feel kinda disappointed ngl. I'd like to see either MoM get nerfed or reworked entirely. Also love to see thana get the buff they tried but without healing speed penalty.
Every Mid patch has rebalances that hadn't been previously announced. Considering everything the new endgame changes, it's only natural that there's gonna be a bunch of changes to various perks. So yeah I'd say you can bet on it.