RAGE QUIT - Solo players need a solution ASAP.
Seriously, it is getting out of control and severely punishing me and other players as well.
First of all, I live in South America, so I dunno how this is affecting other regions, but my guess is that it's a big pain in the back for most solo players all over the world.
And I'm not talking about that silly guy who rage quits at the end of the match because the killer got to him before he could escape. Oh no..
I'm talking about people or groups of people (SWF) who rage quit at the mere sight of something going wrong, or their ego getting scratched.
I lose my itens, I lose my offering, I lose PIPS, I DERANK, I lose my time, my patience and my will to play another match.
And you know what happens? Nothing.
Some guys have the nerve to troll the game on purpose, then rage quit. And you know what happens? That's right: Nothing.
Seriously Behavior, are you testing people's loyalty to the game here? Or patience?
A 24hs ban to a rage quiter will surely make him/her think TWICE before doing things like this and ruining matches. It's not that dificult.
Trolls are another problem that needs adressing on solo matches but for God's sake, please adress the rage quit epidemic first.
I REALLY like the game, I enjoy the lore and characters, made some friends because of the game, but I'm not a masochist. Not gonna play something stressful when I have other games on my library.
Thank you for the attention.
Comments
Cool story bro.
No. Banning wont do anything. If they cant dc then they will screw around until they get hooked and then suicide immediately. Or go afk until they die.