Is it possible to hide offerings that doesn't apply to you?

Too many people don't realize certain BP offerings don't apply to them. I think that could be fixed if they were hidden if it doesn't apply to you.

Comments

  • Well hiding offerings that are not universal like maps,fog, streamers or green envelopes certainly would remove people dodging when they see the hidden killer offering.

  • @Jesya said:

    Well hiding offerings that are not universal like maps,fog, streamers or green envelopes certainly would remove people dodging when they see the hidden killer offering.

    I was thinking that and I hear too often "they played a cake, so I get extra BP" and I think that mistake may influence certain people's gameplay. @Jesya Like they see altruism and they dive the hook more, etc.

  • I'm all for hiding the offerings that have no bearing on your match. If someone wants more objective points I don't care. I also wish the secret offerings were truly secret. This would pair well with hiding blood point offerings that Killer uses.

  • @Lemming said:

    I'm all for hiding the offerings that have no bearing on your match. If someone wants more objective points I don't care. I also wish the secret offerings were truly secret. This would pair well with hiding blood point offerings that Killer uses.

    Well additionally if there was more secret offerings, it wouldn't be as obvious when the killer uses a mori. @Lemming