BARBECUE ARMY!
WE SHALL NOT STAND FOR THEIR BIG HEADED-NESS
FOR TODAY, WE SHOW THEM THE TRUE VICTORY
THE VICTORY BESTOWED UPON US BY THE PROPHET BUBBA
THE GREAT, BARBECUE AND CHILI SHALL LEAD US TO ASCENSION
GRAB YOUR WEAPONS, FOR THE WAR OF THE TOKENS IS UPON US!
THE ENTITY IS NOT OUR MASTER, FOR BUBBA!
FOR GLORY!

Comments
Easier said that done now when survivors DC the second they get downed..
I thought nearly every single killer player used barbecue already though.
@CornChip USING BARBECUE FOR AURA IS A HERETIC BELIEF, FOR WE ONLY CARE ABOUT STACKS. STACKS ARE OUR WINE AND BREAD. SPREAD THE WORD BROTHER FREDDY
Haha Brother Freddy.. Classic! I like it :D
Nice for the aura reading but I really don’t care as long as I get my four stacks.
"4 stacks is winning", huh?
QUE THE DISCONNECTS!
@Boss HERESY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nope. My Bubba wasn't high enough. Hag main, but I got religion now dammit!