Surprise is
There is more, and I am happy that we got a legion skin, but when are we gonna get a feng skin?
There is more, and I am happy that we got a legion skin, but when are we gonna get a feng skin?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean it's a really cool skin to be fair
feng mains are doomed
The new cosmetics are cool and all but where's backpack Meg? It's already in the files of the game and yet still hasn't been released!
@NuclearBurrito I just want a bloody feng skin, I like the Joey skin, but I am likely gonna just run the knife
@TRGraybles Like I said, I was wanting a feng skin, but we already got a muthaf**** Jane skin and her chapter almost just came out, feng has been out for a while and got very few skins