Backwater Swamp thoughts.
This map is my least favorite, why? I know it's a swamp but it's a sure damn unappealing one. Nice map for Survivors who are trying to hide out but as a killer, it's easy to get stuck or blocked by a log and I have my moments where I easily spot Survivors and get quick kills, it's nice for Pig stealth, Amanda Young will just pop outta nowhere, little off topic but her stun sounds are cute, over all P3 Squadettes love this map and if you play a tall killer like Clown or Michael, you won't hide very well, even with sneaky bum tapping Michael, the girl's dream man, Michael Myers, right. It is lovely for Trapper who can stealth trap the area in tall grass or brownish ground, it's crazy to think how the Trapper makes you change your play style completely unlike some basic M1 killers or Chainsaw killers, all in all, I get a headache.
Comments
that map its annoying for me its soo big that you cant even find totems and that its no fun
I love it as a creepy setting and think it's perfect for this game, however there are some issues. Most of them are bowl-shaped so anyone on the edge (like the killer) can see everything in the center. There are too many wide-open areas dangerous to get caught in. Everyone hates this map so often people leave or give up on first hook.
The Crow Bombs are awesome though I think that's a nice touch. I would love to see more environmental hazards in other maps, such as areas that flood and can't be accessed, gates that open and close changing the layouts, deadly traps that can injure you (not like Trapper, these would likely not show location, just move from Healthy>Injured but not Downed).
I absolutely despise this map. It can spawn a true infinite even without BL.
The Pale Rose shrank and lost a pier last year, while Grim Pantry shrank and gained a pier. Grim Pantry's crow bomb is more recent.
The Pale Rose shrank and lost a pier last year, while Grim Pantry shrank and gained a pier. Grim Pantry's crow bomb is more recent.