Who's ready for the surprise!
*wishes for licensed cosmetics* please, I pray to the dear entity, be a fun/good surprise. @not_Queen @Peanits why must you make us suffer with this wait! :,(
*wishes for licensed cosmetics* please, I pray to the dear entity, be a fun/good surprise. @not_Queen @Peanits why must you make us suffer with this wait! :,(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lets see if its freddy cosmetics, it will be amazing
It's ok
@Hoodedfengm1n if its freddy cosmetics I'll scream louder than the screamer in world war Z. Lol sorry, been playing that for a while and I've got it on my mind :P
@PhantomMask20763 If they put the one thing he had, the Nintendo gauntlet I think, I will main freddy
@Hoodedfengm1n nah, he needs this
I'd bet on Halloween cosmetics before any other licensed chapter tbh. 🤔
Yyyeeeessss!! xD that's awesome lmao!
@Bravo0413 OP. That's why we don't have Thanos yet.
I just want more Susie cosmetics, different mask and knifes, maybe a different hoodie as well.