My Legion Experience.
I had played Legion a lot when he came out til' level 44, from where others have deterred me from playing Legion, I had bought his red college outfit, wore his Christmas light up mask and went on my way, I got some teachables and came back before the Legion rework came to place. I wanted to play Legion before the rework and I know things are subject to change during PTB so I have hope.
I ran Nurse's Calling, Barbecue and Chili, Thanatophobia and Monitor and Abuse.
I used to love the speed add ons for Legion but I saw it harder to hit people in Frenzy, instead, I use Frank's Mixtape or duration extension add ons or cooldown add ons, I'll chain smack survivors and end Frenzy in their face for the end chase smack.
I use Frenzy a lot of times to catch up in a chase rather to spam smack, you can't see the scratch marks in Frenzy of course, I noticed aura reading perks work in Frenzy, you could run Stridor since listening does help greatly, I have lost a lot of chases unfortunately. ;(
I'll go into Frenzy to hop pallets and a Survivor will jump a pallet and hide in the corner of the pallet, soon as I turn they'll do the same thing, rinse and repeat, did I miss out on something? It's a good tactic but I learned to look at my sides every time. Not sure if you can body block with Legion, especially in Frenzy.
I love to play The Game map with Legion, small map and you can see their location upstairs or downstairs, when it comes to the last two Survivors, Frenzy is important. Use it to slug one Survivor and find the other, and down them. I often find it fun to let people get hatch, they are super nice afterwards.
I downed a Survivor before they got to the gates, my little brother was watching and told me to spare them, I had picked them up after faking them out at the gates by letting them crawl, I set them down and left them leave, they were nice after, I made some friends by sparing others.
I don't know if Shadowborn would change the Legion's view in Frenzy or make any advantage.
Thanks for hearing me out.
Comments