Question about WGLF

I've noticed that sometimes, even if i take a hit to protect a survivor i do not get a stack even tho i get the "Protection" score event. Do i only get a stack in a specific situation or is the perk a bit bugged?

Comments

  • I've noticed that sometimes, even if i take a hit to protect a survivor i do not get a stack even tho i get the "Protection" score event.

    If you get the protection score event and dont get the stack is bugged.

  • @Adonisadon234 I only get it ever when it's a hook save. But funny enough I'll get two if I fake unhook, get hit, then unhook, and go down.

    It may be something behavior might have to take a quick look at to make sure it's working as intended. I feel like I used to take a hit for someone at the exit gates and have it count, but not anymore.

    Oh, it also works when taking a hit from a killer carrying a survivor.

  • The person you’re taking a hit for needs to be injured.

  • @shinymon said:

    The person you’re taking a hit for needs to be injured.

    pretty sure you don't get the "Protection" score event by taking a hit for a healthy surv

  • Which tier are you using? They’ve updated the perk to only receive a certain amount of stacks by the tier.

  • Wglf needs a buff make it so that you can get stacks in a different way healing someone gives a stack and finishing a gen with someone that could be a good buff

    About youre question maybe you were not close to him enough or it could be bugged

  • You can consistently get stacks by bodyblocking a killer carrying a survivor and forcing a hit.

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    Wglf needs a buff make it so that you can get stacks in a different way healing someone gives a stack and finishing a gen with someone that could be a good buff

    About youre question maybe you were not close to him enough or it could be bugged

    I suggested a change once but nobody was interested in even hearing it so yeah...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19603/wglf-change-proposition/p1?new=1

  • I'm pretty sure it's bugged. I super often don't get stacks when I tank hits for teammates.