The comments on the endgame collapse video are hilarious.
The comments section of DBD videos are usually this fun I’ve noticed.
The comments section of DBD videos are usually this fun I’ve noticed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DBD Anniversary should give Trapper a Nea mask o_o
*Or Legion, since they're roughly the same size.
Why would you screen cap your own comment?
I read them for a while and laughed for a good amount of time
Really? You think "Nea is killar XD" is the height of comedy? I feel bad for you.
@Coriander on for April Fools (damn they missed an opportunity)
Not sure why, but this made me smile and laugh.