I'd just like to take a moment to say MoM isn't OP

Mettle of Man allows you to take an extra hit, but have your aura revealed if you heal. Unless you face a 4-Man SWF (Less than 10% of games) with Mettle of Man (Reduced to less than 1% of games) You're fine

Comments

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Cali not every Ash runs MoM though.

    It's mostly about MoM but I hate the character's guts so god damn much. Of course teachables are a thing and I'm sure as hell not letting someone who uses it escape even if it requires me to throw the match.

  • I’m not exactly sure what the devs were thinking when they made this perk. Of all of the interesting new perks to counter negative/unfun mechanics in the game (he has two to counter slugging) or increase his abilities, they instead made a passive, skill-less, yet very powerful perk to counter...M1?

  • @ninjamediness64 said:

    I’m not exactly sure what the devs were thinking when they made this perk. Of all of the interesting new perks to counter negative/unfun mechanics in the game (he has two to counter slugging) or increase his abilities, they instead made a passive, skill-less, yet very powerful perk to counter...M1?

    26VIEW.illo-articleLarge.jpg


  • Mettle of Man allows you to take an extra hit, but have your aura revealed if you heal.

    Excellent points @KiraElijah

1 2 ›