Huntress hatchets hitbox

Hi, i've experienced many time whether on the side of the killer or on the survivor side some hits with the hatchets that i don't understand why...
There is no reason that it is the connection because at each beginning of the game I check that the ping is good.
Here 2 videos for proof:
https://youtu.be/ngmz-oENy08
https://youtu.be/gNho-XjzUq4

I would like that the hitbox of the huntress is reduced because in many games this problem has frustrated me and I think that playing it on my side also had to frustrated quite a few survivors.
ps: i play on pc

Comments

  • 1st and 3rd throw: it could be lag
    2nd throw: i think its the wounded animation (wounded survivors may use the not-injured survivors hitbox)

    you have to give some proofs of being hit in the direction you are facing (not the direction you come from) to guarantee its not lag

    Should wounded survivors be harder to hit ?

  • What? i don't understand, how the direction you say can prove that it's maybe lag?
    My videos aren't they enough?
    And how to take video proof if i look in front of me, we can't see the hatchet direction like that. Really i don't understand.
    And if you're right, if it's due to wounded animation, so yes i think that wounded survivors must be harder to hit.

  • It's latency, and the fact the hitboxes are extended while running.

  • It's just the way the hitboxes and animations work. For the same reasons you can hit a Survivor as they are jumping over a vault or through a window. If the thrown hatchet intersects the hitbox of the Survivor, even if they are almost completely around a corner or wall, they take the hit. There's a Dev stream discussion about this, one of the ones from the past couple months talking about the lack of auto-aim, and it just looks/feels like it because of how the hit detection works.

  • If it's that, that make no sense. Why extend hitboxes? OoO
    Edit: and that's happen when i don't move too, look my videos.

  • @jose_404 said:
    What? i don't understand, how the direction you say can prove that it's maybe lag?

    If he keeps hitting the red zone its due to lag/desync.. if you can give us a video where you are getting hit in the blue zone that may be an accurate proof

  • Whoa, I didn't see a killer throw a hatchet before I go on a side. He must anticipate my move I don't say that isn't possible but I didn't notice a throw like that.
    I will see if I can prove like that :/
    Isn't that possible to make the hitbox to take the shape of the body?