Spare me some Clown advice/tips sir?

This is probably my weakest killer that I'm playing at the moment, like I've had stronger games with Freddy, LF and Plague. 😴🔨🤮


I feel like despite how quick I think I'm ending my chases, the game just flies by so fast before I manage to get any kills with him.

Comments

  • Clowns pretty strong if you learn him, throw bottles at the opposite side of the loop so you can definitely catch the survivor.

  • Also try throw bottle at top of tree near gen

    The gas will spread wider and you might catch survivor who's hiding the near gen

    For perks, you can pick:

    BBQ&Chili/Ruin: Because top tier

    Enduring + Spirit Fury + Bamboozle: Because <cute 4 letter word> looper

    Monitor and Abuse: So you can throw bottle before they hear your heartbeat

    Discordance: Double gas strike!

  • Wait, are you having problem with using clown or face against clown?

    We're in survivor categories right?

  • @DingDongs said:

    Also try throw bottle at top of tree near gen

    The gas will spread wider and you might catch survivor who's hiding the near gen

    For perks, you can pick:

    BBQ&Chili/Ruin: Because top tier

    Enduring + Spirit Fury + Bamboozle: Because <cute 4 letter word> looper

    Monitor and Abuse: So you can throw bottle before they hear your heartbeat

    Discordance: Double gas strike!

    I've figured that one out myself. Yeah its really nice for catching survivors near gens.

  • You can hold the bottles ready to throw and not lose any walking speed

    Area denial is really strong with him, use that to your advantage often

    mind games are your friend

    Reload your bottles at hooks

    if you run out of bottles, you can still m1 rush them

    throwing bottles near gens will prob show whos around

    hope this helps (=

  • I recommend watching this video:

    https://youtu.be/t8u0jRxN2kQ


    Then use the clown's bottles to help with these types of chases. He's great at slowing down a survivor if you know w

  • I recommend watching this video:

    https://youtu.be/t8u0jRxN2kQ


    Then use the clown's bottles to help with these types of chases. He's great at slowing down a survivor if you know when and where to toss a bottle, such as cutting off their best means of looping you.