the bus loop STILL broken?
i thought they patched it but I just had a game with it in I swear it’s been like this since legion release
i thought they patched it but I just had a game with it in I swear it’s been like this since legion release
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Erm broken of what the window? If it is the window no its not open cuz sometimes it opens the good spot and the bad spot
The infamous bus window, it’s open and I can vault it but it pulls you back through as if you haven’t vaulted
It’s broken again.
Loads of vaults are broken again. The latest bug is windows don't get blocked off for survivors