Let us customize character costumes!
Let me make some custom glasses for Ace, a unique mask for Trapper, and I DEFINITELY want to make custom boots for my Kate! Devs can do it, just like on GTA!!
what would you guys want customized??
Let me make some custom glasses for Ace, a unique mask for Trapper, and I DEFINITELY want to make custom boots for my Kate! Devs can do it, just like on GTA!!
what would you guys want customized??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want unicorn costumes on everyone!!!ππ¦π
Wouldn't this kill the cosmetics store?
No not at all, in fact it would only HELP them make more money! If they did what GTA does where you can purchase custome paints/decals to your character. Iβm thinking with either auric cells or shards. Itβs a win-win!!
I want some nerdy glasses for all the characters, yes. Or rabbit ears.