New costumes for Adam Francis and The Clown?
Adam got only 23 costumes and Clown got only 22 which both of them have less costumes than other
We wait for next update but all we got is new Hillbilly who got 36 costumes and Ace who got 49 costumes
I think is time for new costumes for both Adam and Clown, don't you think?
Comments
Always up for more clown bud
Are we going to see more Ugly Sweaters for newer characters come Christmas? I want to see Jane's, and maybe a new one for Claudette.
What about feng?
She has not got an outfit that is not event based since the winter solstice event
If they can fix up Adam's ashy face, we got a deal.
Yooooo They did it! Noice!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58915/cosmetic-reveal-mid-chapter-2-7-0#latest
Clown's new outfit is amazing., It so different and legit scary af.
And yet, jane got a new outfit and we still do not have new feng outfits
@Hoodedfengm1n i still believe we will get a hooded bunny feng. Someday
@Milo yeah, in 20X4
I say Adam has the best cosmetics from the survivors. I can not wait to get my hands on it!
It is time to rock the fro, I love the addition of the curls and highlights. Honestly I feel as the dev listened to my wishlist.
Its good but I'd argue Jane's is the best.
But eh.😶
I am happy with the Santa costume for the Clown. When I play as him I always write "HOHOHO Merry Christmas!" In the chat and there is always one cute little survivor full of Christmas joy that tells me to go **** myself :-)
So many names for my naughty list hohoho.