Who else had this happen before?
Hoodedfengm1n playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition
xD, I did not expect this at all
Who else has this happened to?
Hoodedfengm1n playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition
xD, I did not expect this at all
Who else has this happened to?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yh, but in those guys defense, I think it was around rank reset...
Not exactly that. But I once hooked someone, found another Survivor nearby, applied Deep Wounds and located the other two Survivors also swarming the hook.
it happened today @tt_ivi_99
No no, I meant when It happened to me I think I was playing on rank reset
@tt_ivi_99 Oh sorry