I’m having problems with survivor vaults as a killer - don’t say bamboozle
So I’m having issues where I find a survivor and they run to a vault point and they just stick around - if I try to go around, they jump back over, if I try to go through they run around to the other side. Rinse, repeat where they feel constantly out of reach until I back away because I don’t want to be roped into a distraction.
This happens on cold wind a lot if it matters.
WITHOUT SAYING “USE BAMBOOZLE” do you have any advice on how to deal with this?
Comments
Vaults are currently bugged. They should block after 3 survivor jumps.
You should equip Bamboozle.
🤓
Bamboozle. 😏
For survivors that really know how to use windows well, sometimes the best choice really is to just walk away and try to find that survivor later in the match when the situation is more favorable. Or you could use bamboozle...
You can mind game them in most windows, bait that you are going to a side and moonwalk, that will make them do mistakes and give you a chance to hit them.
Bamboozle seems appropriate.
Bam- oh wait. Are they breaking chase, ‘cause if they are it won’t block off. There is also a bug with windows right now.