This is brilliant!
I'm making my own memes now..hehehe
I'm making my own memes now..hehehe
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oof
You messed up on the last one, the window next to huntress has a guy in it, put michael up there
@Hoodedfengm1n oh my mistake, I shall fix it immediately
@Hoodedfengm1n better?
Legion probably is way better at pleasing a lady than Trapper to be fair
I mean he may be swole but that big machete is probably compensating for something
@No_Mither_No_Problem *cough cough* underage *cough cough*
Frank and Julie are both over 18
It is
@No_Mither_No_Problem really? I thought they were still like 17 or something. Oh well, I still dont think those edgelords would be able to please a lady