Should Saboteur be the only way to Sabotage?
This perk is still very gimmicky and doesn't see much use mainly because you're wasting a solid 30 seconds sabotaging when you could be using that time to repair gens or cleanse totems.
You don't ever see someone use a toolbox to sabotage either mainly because it wastes charges on an item which is used to repair gens.
I feel a good rework to sabotaging in general would be to make Saboteur the only way to Sabotage hooks but of course at 100% the normal speed; and hey, maybe add the benefit of seeing hook auras so you can more strategically prepare sabotages.
Comments
Lol that's funny because I ONLY use toolboxes for Sabo purposes. I hate gen rushing so I only use those kinda toolboxes when I want to prestige a character but don't want to waste their good purple and green items.
Tbh I think toolboxes should only be used for sabo.
I think it would be fairer. It would stop the gen rush AND if killers see toolboxes they can choose to use Hangman’s Trick.
No.
Also, toolboxes should only work for sabotage, it's already stupid the speed at which gens can be done without them...
Now killers want toolbox to only be used on hook to sabo another item that will become useless later ppl want flahslight not to blind xd
If you think toolboxes would be useless without being used on gens, you are either aware of how strong it is on already fast repair times or you are very biased and inexperienced to not know proper balance.
It would take power away from the gen rush, killers would dodge less upon seeing more than one toolbox, killers could choose to use Hangman’s Trick if they’re still uncomfortable and it would get 100% value instead of trying to guess if that Nea is a gen jockey or saboteur, and toolboxes would become equivalent to health kits and self care.
It would be fair.
They can reduce the speed increase on toolboxes before making them nearly useless by being sabotage only. I mean, come on..
Saboing as a mechanic is not well thought out. Either it’s busted like the old days or so weak it’s niche.
no